dream machine {http://hidayahros.com}

13 November 2015

I’m back and here to stay! This blog has been with me for the longesttt time. I never write a lot, everything here is mostly pictorial. I still like carrying my chunky/bulky dslr whenever I go anywhere out of Singapore. At this age where you can easily take photos using your smart phone, everything here is shot using my Sony A550.

There are a lot of photos from a few months back that I would love to share and I will. Soon. I promise. Haha. Not sure if anyone still visits this blog though. Leave me some comments if you're here, I miss hearing from you bloghoppers :]

Love, Ros

4 comments:

  1. i'm still hereee \(^^)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay hello! Thank you for still sticking around this blog. LOVE! <3

      Delete
  2. Me! I'm still here and I've bookmarked your blog and I am also super relief that you chose to stay! Much love, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww that's really sweet of you, thank you for still visiting this blog. Big love to you too x!

      Delete